- In structure there is freedom and spontaneity.
- Restraints and limitations can be great liberators.
- Don't ever force it; be ever natural.
- Good intentions are key. Sincerity is king, and yet...
- It's not about you.
- Listen more than speak.
- Speak only when you have something to say, and then in the most economic way possible.
- Your approach can be direct and subtle at the same time.
- Fear is natural (and human), but work through it and past it. Don't let fear hold you back.
- Mistakes are part of it (do not worrying about them).
- Embrace the power of now, this moment.
- Technique matters, but it's not the most important element.
- Make no pretenses; put up no facades.
- Laugh, smile if you feel like it — why not?
- Share yourself with others; make a contribution.
- Simplicity is supremely beautiful, yet difficult to obtain.
- Emptiness and silence are powerful elements of expression.
- Remove the clutter, strive for absolute clarity.
- If you think you have mastered it, you've have already begun your descent.
- Always be learning. Always be learning. Always be learning.
- Curiosity is your greatest gift, nurture it (in yourself and in others)
domenica 11 gennaio 2009
21 must remind
Le rubo spudoratamente da qui, e cerco di imparare...!!
Twenty-one things I've learned from jazz and Zen